Implementation Consultant Benelux
Would you like to have a truly positive impact on the logistics flow of major companies such as DHL, Arcelor Mittal and Stanley Black & Decker? Do you fancy collaborating on the long term with supply chain decison makers? And do you want to do all of this while being part of a friendly bunch of people that want to modernize the logistics world together with you?
Then hit that apply button because we need you over here :)
Founded in 2016 , Peripass is a logistics SaaS scale-up with its headquarters in Ghent, Belgium. Our Yard Management Software enables industrial and logistics companies to smoothly manage the complete flow of trucks and trailers rolling on and off their sites, as well as all movements on-site . Building on an already strong revenue basis, our sales and overall company growth is rapidly accelerating. We have recently grown to about 30 people and will continue to rapidly grow in the coming years.
As our Implementation Consultant Benelux, you have the opportunity to manage the entire implementation of our projects from kickoff until go live and take ambassadorship of our product. This is what you will be doing:
- Manage the entire functional & technical implementation of each project through the different phases: kickoff, analysis, setup & configuration, software testing, hardware testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, go live and hypercare.
- Understand the customers' goals and business value and take them into account during the project cyle
Manage all communication with customers, internally and with third parties (e.g. hardware partners) during each project
On-time / in-budget delivery of Peripass software implementations
Manage the transition to the Service Desk when the project is at its end
Together with our Customer Success team you go the extra mile in order to get our customers the best experience and practices with Peripass.
What we offer
- First of all: a great job with lots of responsibility within a fast-growing and financially healthy company.
- Since human capital is one of our biggest assets we will be investing in you. Offering you plenty of learning opportunities both through training programs and on the job.
- A cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all building the success story of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke ;).
- A solid salary package with great benefits.
Flexible working hours.
Want to know if we’d be a good fit for you ? Here are our values. We do everything we can to make these values lived in our day-to-day, and not just words we put up on our walls. We promise.
Act fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t grow without failing.
Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud of.
Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling fast. So we need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of working at a scale-up ?
No nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.
Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve respect and we’re all in this to grow and kick some serious ass in the process.
Probably by now, you already have a good idea of who are we looking for :), but here are some pointers:
- You have 3-5 years experience in managing software implementation projects, as well as with integration between different software applications
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
Project management best practices are not new to you (planning & time management, scope management, financial project follow up, understanding change management mechanics, etc.)
- You are familiar with logistic processes in industrial environments.
Willingness to travel abroad.
- You have an analytical mind and are eager to figure things out.
- A strong working proficiency in Dutch and/or French. You can have a professional conversation in English since that is our internal language.