Head of Marketing
Are you ready to drive the growth of a great scale-up that is revolutionizing the logistics world? Do you want to work with an exceptional team of people you’ll remember for the rest of your life? Then we might have just the right opportunity for you!
Peripass is a logistics SaaS scale-up with its headquarters in Ghent (Belgium) with branch offices in the Netherlands, France and the DACH region. Our Yard Management Platform enables manufacturing and logistics companies to smoothly manage the complete flow of trailers rolling on and off their sites, as well as all trailer movements on-site. Building on an already strong revenue basis, we have recently grown to about 30 people and our sales and overall company growth is rapidly accelerating. We are proud to have been awarded “Trends Digital Pioneer 2020” in the category Manufacturing & Logistics.
As our Head of Marketing here at Peripass you’ll be the owner of all marketing activities & resources driving our go-to-market, including (but not limited to) the following domains:
Product marketing, ensuring that the positioning & story of our product gets enhanced to perfection. We expect you to work in close collaboration with the different product, sales and customer success teams, making sure the product capabilities get translated to the different buyer personas and customer segments.
Marketing communication, making sure our brand evolves to a trusted vendor within our European B2B Enterprise-market. We expect you to decide on marketing spend in the right way, to achieve maximum brand impact through PR, Storytelling, Campaign Management, Event Planning, etc.
- Setting up and managing a Demand Generation strategy together with an internal and/or external team to generate a predictable and reliable stream of qualified marketing leads. Reporting and measuring outcome and acquisition cost from MQL to deal across the different channels and regions is a necessity to fuel our growth. We don't expect you to execute, but we do expect that you're able to grow, measure and challenge a team of experts.
- Working closely together with our sales team, consisting of BDR and Account Executive colleagues across Europe. Providing them with content that helps to attract & engage the different buyer personas along the sales process.
- Working in a very close tandem with Leander, our CEO, you’ll have a significant impact on the company’s go-to-market strategy.
What we offer
- A high-impact role in a fast-growing and financially healthy scale-up that is driving innovation internationally in the Yard Management sector.
- A competitive remuneration package that corresponds with your remit in the company.
- A cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all making the success story of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke ;).
Want to know if we’d be a good fit for you ? Here are our values. We do everything we can to make these values lived in our day-to-day, and not just words we put up on our walls. We promise.
Act fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t grow without failing.
Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud of.
Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling hella fast. So we need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of working at a scale-up ?
No nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.
Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve respect and we’re all in this to grow and kick some serious ass in the process.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree.
- You have a solid experience in B2B product marketing focused on Enterprise customers.
- So most probably you’ve already been around the block for 5+ years. But feel free to blow us away with your non-conventional, yet captivating career path.
- You're a natural talent in storytelling with the ability to zoom out and explain complex problems and solutions in a simple way.
- As marketing is your domain, you're not afraid of exploring new tools and you know how a modern tool-based marketing funnel is designed and measured. We expect you to be hands on with our tool stack (Hubspot, Lemlist, Pipedrive, Google Analytics, ...), while we don't expect you to be programming API-connections between them.
- You have strong people management skills.
You can prioritize with laser focus in the organized chaos that is a scale-up.
- Depending on the topic you are working on, you can strike the right balance between speed and quality of your work.
- You have a strong mastery of English (spoken and written).
- You can join us at the Peripass HQ in Gent for at least 3 days a week, because especially in your position and in our growth phase, that’s where the magic happens.