Business Development Representative (Français - English)
Want to be that sales tiger that builds and grows a new market for an exciting Logistics & Supply Chain SaaS company? Would you like to work with a fun and cohesive team in a company that truly cares for their people?
Then hit that apply button because we need you over here! :)
Founded in 2016 , Peripass is a logistics SaaS scale-up with its headquarters in Ghent, Belgium. Our Yard Management Software enables industrial and logistics companies to smoothly manage the complete flow of trailers rolling on and off their sites, as well as all trailer movements on-site . Building on an already strong revenue basis, our sales and overall company growth is rapidly accelerating. We have recently grown to about 30 people and are proud to have been awarded the “Trends Digital Pioneer 2020” in the category Manufacturing & Logistics.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR), an internal sales position that qualifies and generates leads in our sales process.
- As a BDR, you are responsible for following up on the leads generated through our sales and marketing channels. Concretely, this means that you do the necessary research about the company and its activities.
- You contact prospects to determine the scope of the potential project and to qualify the potential customer. If the project and the customer fit within the outlined segmentation strategy, you schedule an appointment between the customer and one of our Account Executives.
- Besides the leads that come in through the website, you will also actively approach companies and individuals (outbound). You will do this by cold calling, contacting them via LinkedIn, via e-mail, etc.
- Because we work with partner companies in addition to a direct market approach, you will also be a key contact for these partner companies when they need information or wish to schedule appointments for new projects they are working on.
- You'll be able to represent Peripass on fairs and events, together with the rest of the sales team.
- You work from the headquarters in Ghent, cooperating intensively with our Account Executives.
- You will report to the BDR Team Lead.
What we offer
- First of all: a great job with lots of responsibility within a fast-growing and financially healthy company.
- Since human capital is one of our biggest assets we will be investing in you. Offering you plenty of learning opportunities both through training programs and on the job.
- A cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all making the success story of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke ;).
- A solid salary package, including a variable component and great benefits.
Flexible working hours.
Want to know if we’d be a good fit for you ? Here are our values. We do everything we can to make these values lived in our day-to-day, and not just words we put up on our walls. We promise.
Act fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t grow without failing.
Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud of.
Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling hella fast. So we need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of working at a scale-up ?
No nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.
Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve respect and we’re all in this to grow and kick some serious ass in the process.
Come on, blow us away with your credentials :). You will, if you:
- Speak and write French on a native level. You are also professionally proficient in English, since this is the language we use internally.
Speaking German is a big plus.
- Like to research and analyze companies thoroughly, and obtain as much information as you can.
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive go-getter mindset.
- Have a talent for convincing people on the phone or by email.
- Know how to present yourself as an expert and how to address a customer.